Sunday, July 20, 2008

Creative Frugal Living

Being frugal is not about being miserly. Nor is it about depriving yourself !

Frugal living encompasses getting the most value for your money, and finding creative ways to stretch a dollar.

This blog will show you how to make old things new, cut costs by making things from scratch, sniff out the best bargains, and more.

There will be recipes, crafts, fun projects, cost cutting tips and lots of helpful resources.

So lets get started!


Irene Helen Zundel is a freelance writer, educator and mother, and an expert in child development, home schooling and creative parenting and home making.
Visit her online at http://www.irenehelenzundel.com

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer, Reiki master, and educator, with diplomas in teacher's aide and child psychology, and numerous writing courses. I home schooled my son, who was born 10 weeks early and was expected to have developmental and learning lags. In 6th grade, he took an 8th grade standardized achievement test, and scored as a college sophomore in math and English. It inspired me to write a book, which I have given away for free! It is called Make your Kid a Genius, and can be downloaded at my website http://www.irenehelenzundel.com I am passionate about alternative healing methods; especially Reiki, aromatherapy, acupressure, therapeutic massage and music and sound therapy.